- Prof.Mathoulin, Websurg course director Arthroscopy-Ircad-from-Mathoulin-Chris from christophe mathoulin on Vimeo.
- The book of Wrist Arthroscopy Techniques The Thieme author Christophe Mathoulin
Christopher Mathoulin MD, surgeon of the hand and wrist
Former intern Hospitals, Christophe Mathoulin has served as senior consultant in the orthopedic department of Professor Thierry Judet at Tenon Hospital from 1987 to 1988. By 1988, he joined the "Institut de la Main" created by Professor Raoul Tubiana, currently headed by Professor Alain Gilbert.
Orthopedic surgeon specializing in hand surgery and microsurgery, Prof. Mathoulin is an internationally recognized specialist in surgery of the wrist. He developed techniques for minimally invasive surgery, arthroscopy of the wrist and vascularized microsurgical transfers. He is the founder of the European Wrist Arthroscopy Society, the first and only international company dedicated to teaching and research in arthroscopy of the wrist.
On this site you can find the information useful for you:
- Contact for a medical consultation or surgical
- To know the schedule of consultations,
- List the first elements for the proper conduct of the consultation,
- Inform you about the pathologies of the hand, wrist.
- Raise questions.
Since 1990, Professor Mathoulin is a lecturer for university degrees in hand surgery and microsurgery in France and abroad (Switzerland, Brazil, Italy, Taiwan, China, Lebanon ...)
He is also the director of education of wrist arthroscopy (EWAS / IRCAD / EITS) at the prestigious IRCAD institutions (Professor Jacques Marescaux) in Strasbourg in France, Lukang in Taiwan and Baretos in Brazil.